It’s another week to make the world better!
It would be pleasant enough just making the world brighter, but getting to do it alongside of you is an absolute joy. Life is better together. Making other people’s lives better together multiplies that with some kind of joy calculus that hurts my head and warms my heart.
- You can reference Simple Help using "@gohelpsomebody" on FB, Twitter or Instagram.
- Add the hashtag "#simplehelp" to any related post on social media. Use it, and the whole tribe of helpers can easily see ways we are making a difference!
For the week of September 3 - September 7
Actions: The weekly 5 (Can you hit the elusive quintuple?)
- Monday - Tape a “Thank you!” note to your garbage can, for the folks who pick up your trash this week.
- Tuesday - Tell everyone in an elevator that you hope they have a wonderful day. (Props to Simple Helper Lauren Pence for this idea!)
- Wednesday - Compliment others. (Example: “I like your shirt.” No need make this one complicated :)
- Thursday - Next time you order something at a counter, ask the cashier how their day is going.
- Friday - Buy two drinks instead of just one from the store or vending machine. Give the other one to a friend. Don’t buy drinks? Make coffee for two.
Be awesome. Make someone's day. Join the rest of us this week and go help somebody!