Welcome to a new week of kindness!
The chorus of helpers keeps growing every week, and the melody keeps bringing more people in. That’s some genuinely wonderful news because there’s a whole lot of change that we can bring to the world. So many small actions add up in a really big and beautiful way. I love getting to make the world brighter with you.
- You can reference Simple Help using "@gohelpsomebody" on FB, Twitter or Instagram.
- Add the hashtag "#simplehelp" to any related post on social media. Use it, and the whole tribe of helpers can easily see ways we are making a difference!
For the week of August 27 - August 31
Actions: The weekly 5 (Can you hit the elusive quintuple?)
- Monday - Send an encouraging text message to someone you may not have contacted in a while. (Props to Simple Helper Laura Vaughan for this idea!)
- Tuesday - Do a task no one else wants to do today.
- Wednesday - Greet people who cross your path.
- Thursday - Write an email to the manager of a store about an employee that you found extremely helpful and friendly.
- Friday - Don’t complain about anything to anyone all day.
Be awesome. Make someone's day. Join the rest of us this week and go help somebody!